Print Bookmark

Photos

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1928» Next»     » Slide Show

Loading...



Map of Toughkenamon dated 1883

Clearly showing the spoke & wheel factory, the homes of Joseph and Milton Strayhorn, and the blacksmith shop they converted to a carriage shop after the partnership with Pierson was dissolved.


File nameToughkenamon 1883.jpg
File Size102.64k
Dimensions804 x 522
Linked toJoseph H STRAHORN; Milton STRAHORN

» Show All     «Prev «1 ... 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1928» Next»     » Slide Show